Product recalls and health warnings affecting children
Keeping the safety of your children in mind, we've posted links to recent product warnings from Health Canada.
- Consumer Advisory: Certain Heinz brand infant food may contain packaging defects that may allow the entry of spoilage microorganism, March 2014
- Recalls and alerts: Playtex recalls Playtex Pacifier Holder Clips, January 2014
- Recalls and alerts: Children's sunscreen lotions (Badger SPF 30) recalled due to contamination, September 2013
- Recalls and alerts: The Children's Place recalls children's sleepers, September 2013
- Recalls and alerts: Health Canada’s review recommends codeine only be used in patients aged 12 and over, June 2013
Last Updated: March 2014