Information for posting and sharing with program staff
Each of these one-page fact sheets covers day-to-day concerns or procedures in child care settings. They can be reproduced and posted in a central location, or shared with program staff for handy reference.
- 10 ways to encourage young children to be active in a child care setting
- When to wash hands in a child care setting
- 10 steps for diaper changing in a child care setting
- 10 steps for toileting toddlers in a child care setting
- 10 steps for cleaning up a large blood of body fluid spill in a child care setting
- 10 steps for giving medication correctly in a child care setting
- 10 steps for meeting special health needs in a child care setting
- 10 steps to protect your back on the job in a child care setting
Unless otherwise indicated, all materials are copyright of the Canadian Paediatric Society, 2008. Reprinted from Well Beings: A Guide to Health in Child Care (3rd edition). They may be reproduced for educational purposes, and for use in child care settings. For all other uses, consult the CPS copyright policy.
Last Updated: December 2008